music i'm digging right now
stuff i'm actively working on or are next in the queue
- destroying 90% of the association i have between hugging/cuddling and closeness/safety.
- developing better policies for time- and energy-spend.
- identifying and processing my feelings in real time.
- identifying and dumping defense mechanisms, beliefs, heuristics, systems, etc. that might not be serving me anymore.
- lucid dreaming.
- approaching life experiments more scientifically.
things i'm excited about
- spending time with new friends!
- tomorrow's plane ride!
- getting into a routine!
questions i wanna answer
- how can i invite more spontaneity into my life without sacrificing friendship quality?
- how can i express excitement, good vibes, positivity so that people don't think i'm being sarcastic?
- how much alone time do i need?
- how can i notice when sandpaper's turned into a cheese grater?
- am i a people person? what does that even mean anymore?
- i've successfully incorporated super supportive, loving, interesting, intelligent people into my life. i feel extremely lucky.
- grad school taught me many, many things outside of chemistry.
- i have no straightforward answers.
- i should probably start writing down whenever something or someone feels like a breath of fresh air.
- i can't wait for the day i can permanently install a device in my body that allows me to play music/sound in my ears. for now, i guess wireless noise-cancelling earbuds will do.
- more fresh air, please. :) :) :) :) :)